Vulcan Drifter Riders

DISCUSSIONS => General Discussion => Topic started by: 1SG CAV on May 30, 2010, 09:53:26 AM

Title: TO THOSE THAT SERVED Thank you
Post by: 1SG CAV on May 30, 2010, 09:53:26 AM
I would like to thank all of those who have served and to those that gave their life us. I mean those that served in the ARMED FORCES, FIRE DEPARTMENTS, POLICE DEPARTMENTS these people have kept us safe while they put their life on the line. TO them I say THANK YOU
Title: Re: TO THOSE THAT SERVED Thank you
Post by: 49Reo on May 30, 2010, 11:22:10 AM
Amen, Brother.
49Reo
Title: Re: TO THOSE THAT SERVED Thank you
Post by: pcarrell on May 30, 2010, 16:13:22 PM
I'll second that!
Title: Re: TO THOSE THAT SERVED Thank you
Post by: cochise on June 01, 2010, 22:12:04 PM
Add me to the line that salutes you.