hello all you folks out there in Drifterland! every once in awhile I see someones custom 'Drifter' some other make of bike done up to look like a Drifter or Indian. a budy of mine is into building his own bikes, using different machines for the base platform. Here is a pic of one of his 'babies'; he does EVERYTHING himself including paint. This particular bike is built on the Yamaha Roadstar.Hopefully this pic will open.
Regards and such,
49Reo :) hulkster.jpg
O.K. pic won't open. What is the secret to adding a pic to a thread?
Regards and such,
49Reo ???
No secret, look down on the left +ADDITIONAL OPTIONS....
Click on it and you will see
ATTACH:
You can choose a file from any folder on your computer... click more attachments to add more pics.
Cheers.
Okay; here we go again; lets see if I can get it right this time....
Regards and such,
49Reo
That's quite a unique look. Lots of chrome on that engine! You can never go wrong with chrome ;D nice job.
And I though my Drifter was flashy!
Sweet ride!
Definitely not a drifter engine, yamaha wildstar bike I think. Just the front fender is from a drifter
Quote from: funkeydragon on March 24, 2010, 08:06:48 AM
Definitely not a drifter engine, yamaha wildstar bike I think. Just the front fender is from a drifter
Yamaha Roadstar; this pic doesn't do the custom work on this bike justice, seeing is knowing.
Quote from: 49Reo on March 24, 2010, 08:49:14 AM
Yamaha Roadstar; this pic doesn't do the custom work on this bike justice, seeing is knowing.
You are right roadstar...too many star in the yamaha range ;D
nice bike anyway...a custom bike is a custom bike...no matter the make
Quote from: pcarrell on March 23, 2010, 20:04:23 PM
And I though my Drifter was flashy!
is!!!
Sweet ride!
It is!!!
49Reo ;D