Vulcan Drifter Riders

• September 29, 2020, 22:16:57 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you use HOTMAIL and some other email providers, you may not get notifications and registration emails. Let me know if you register and didn't get confirmation.

800 hard saddlebags/luggage rack/backrest full rig

View More Pictures
Price:$200.00
Closed

Description: Have an unusual offering here. I am led to believe this is OEM, but personally, I have not seen another rig quite like this for our 800's.  

Two fiberglass hard saddlebags, hardmounted luggage rack and integrated back rest. All pieces are bolted together and removable.

Condition is good, but these are not mint. They were taken care of, but well used over many miles. There is some damage to one of the lids which causes it to be a little difficult to close. Some scratched/chipped paint, and one of the rubber seals is missing. Tarnish on the backrest conchos. I took care to photograph any blemishes I have found - please look carefully!  

I cleaned off for the photos using a t-shirt but there was still some dust from storage - the paint and finish is actually quite nice and matches the oem galaxy coloring perfectly.

Shipping is going to be a b****. I estimate $50 or more. May need to disassemble and ship in multiple parcels.

Have many photos but not sure how to post multiples here. Email me if any interest.  

Views: 269
Ending Date: 08/28/2020 11:11 pm
Listing Date: 06/29/2020 11:11 pm

Member name: Hatchet54

Send a message to seller
Show member's listings

Comments (0)