Roar To The Shore (NJ)

Started by DC, August 17, 2015, 13:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DC

I didn't see any of the other completed work that Letterfly does.  They were in the process of pinstriping some bikes there, but nothing was finished.

CDNRatMan

I seen this in a magazine or on another site not to long ago.....

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

greenbarn

I do appreciate the artwork- it's great work, but just not my thing.   I do like the seat, though.

No Worries

DC

More pics.

You can't see it on the placard below, as the top of it is cut off, but they said it was a 2002 Kawasaki Vulcan Drifter.

DC

This was a huge event.  A group of us rode down from PA to NJ.  A gazillion bikes and lots of vendors.  The highlight for me was the only Drifter I saw there that was a heavily customized creation of one of the vendors.  Some may find it downright gaudy, while other may think it the ultimate work of art.  Needless to say, a lot of work was put into it.  YMMV

DC

This one of a kind motorcycle rally, held in Wildwood, NJ, will take place September 10th - 13th, 2015 and will cover every square inch of town.

What makes Roar to the Shore a crowd favorite, besides the fact that it's free? It's centralized location. Wildwood, New Jersey is located 150 miles or less from most major east coast cities; including, Philadelphia, New York, Baltimore and Washington D.C. - there's no need to trailer your bikes to this rally. Once you're here, just sit back, relax and enjoy the festivities. Take advantage of the scenic back road rides Cape May County has to offer. Check out our high quality vendors, located throughout the five separate lots, catch one of the stunt shows or participate in one of our numerous special events.

http://roartotheshoreonline.com/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk