Murfreesboro TN - Sloan's Vintage Bike Show and Swap Meet

Started by chief, May 30, 2013, 09:52:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chief

Quote from: Pilgrim on June 21, 2013, 08:57:20 AM

Chief,
I lived in the Murfreesboro/Smyrna area from 1981-86 that was when the area started to grow, nowhere near like it is now, I went through Murfreesboro not long ago and didn't recognize the place.
I worked in Nashville at the airport for a company called AVCO Aerostructures building aircraft wings.

Stuff around here seems to change overnight. I can remember when the area where I live was "country"... not now!!
Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

Pilgrim

Chief,
I lived in the Murfreesboro/Smyrna area from 1981-86 that was when the area started to grow, nowhere near like it is now, I went through Murfreesboro not long ago and didn't recognize the place.
I worked in Nashville at the airport for a company called AVCO Aerostructures building aircraft wings.

chief

Quote from: nhtrikes on May 30, 2013, 12:12:54 PM

Sounds like a great time! Wish I lived closer, I know myself and a few others would be there. Been looking at my '76 Triumph and thinking it may be my next project. So much to do, so little time  :P

Well if that 76 trump is cluttering up your garage... I could possibly shift around a few boxes and make a home for it here... !!   ::)

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

nhtrikes

Sounds like a great time! Wish I lived closer, I know myself and a few others would be there. Been looking at my '76 Triumph and thinking it may be my next project. So much to do, so little time  :P

'02 Drifter 1500
Geriatric Cruiser

chief

Sloan's Vintage Motorcycle Show and Sell event will be a great time to come check out the bikes of yesteryear...meet their owners and riders...or show off your own!  You will be welcome to simply show off your restoration work or actively promote any vintage bike you may want to sell.  Exhibitors may bring any vintage parts and accessorries to sell to, or trade with others.

There will be a People's Choice Award for the top 5 vote-getting machines - ballots will be provided to all exhibitors.  There are no classes - this is all for fun, bragging rights and a cool trophy!

*Pancake Breakfast : 7:30 am

*Set up begins at: 8:30 am

Voting begins at:  10:00 am and ends at: 1:00 p.  Awards will be presented at 1:45 pm.

There will be a People Choice Award for the top 5 vote-getting machines - ballots will be provided to all exhibitors.  There are no classes - this is all for fun, bragging rights and a cool trophy!

http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e7gbfz7f9bbe27d4&llr=5m8qb9dab

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk