Just registered

Started by drifter, October 03, 2018, 08:40:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

westfield21

Welcome Dave! I hope you ended up getting the bike!

"When you're wearing a full face motorcycle helmet, people don't know who you are. So I just wander around and, yeah, it's pretty awesome.

greenbarn

Welcome back Dave, AKA Drifter.  Hope your deal goes through---  if it doesn't, hang in there, there's another one out there with your name on it.   (quite literally, "drifter", LOL)

No Worries

mittico68

I love my swingin' bike!

drifter

Hi everyone. I have just registered on the forum. Used name is drifter. This was my road name given me back when I rode an '01 800. The name just stuck. I was a member quite a few years ago when I had my Drifter, but I was forced to sell her due to 2 years of medical forced unemployment. I bought a '92 Sportster from a brother for a give away price just because I needed a bike. Ive been rising that for 10 years and am now in the market for another 800 Drifter. I am talking to a dealer about one and I am hoping the deal comes through.
The Drifter was the only bike I truly loved, and it hurt like hell to have to sell her. You all wish me luck on this deal.

Dave
Ace of Clubs
"Never mind the track. The track is for punks. We are Road People. We are Cafe Racers." - Hunter S. Thompson

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk