Kingston Ontario Drifter

Started by CDNRatMan, May 26, 2013, 18:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CDNRatMan

Yes Troll 2 Drifters and about 6 Vulcans of diffrent sizes and one really nice decked out Vulcan 900 but never could find him after to get a picture of his ride.

Mr. GreenBarn Sir......after I old him about you he was thinking about it but I told him we ahd good people...well a few anyway......lol....smart a$$...

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

greenbarn

So after meeting you, he's still considering joining the forum??   JUST KIDDING RATMAN.  I'm sure you made a great impression.

Nice bike, I love the 2-tone.  I like what he did with the side covers.

No Worries

Troll

I guess I should have looked at these pics first..so there were 2 of you....

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

CDNRatMan

Ok went to the Ride for Dad in Kingston, and finally found a Drifter in the city, super nice guy owns it. I invited him to join the forum, Mr Ken Harnden. I told he h would really enjoy this sight and that for the most part the people were super awesome and real, just told him to ignore those that pick on me.....wait.....ok seems that would leave like 2 people who have not picked on me in some form....no 49 don't need no waaambulance like you keep saying....lol....I am not going to tell you the story of his bike as good a tale as it is I'll let Ken tell you.........

Ken is my long lost brother from another mother according to my sister and her husband said we were so alike....lol...pity you people....

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk