The Vulcan Drifter became a cult bike

Started by RockinRollin, March 12, 2017, 16:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chief

Quote from: Hatchet54 on October 13, 2019, 11:31:09 AM

What I'm trying to say is...I've been in a few cults, and so far, this one is my favorite.

And, we don't require you give us all your worldly possessions while waiting for the Great Vulcan Mothership.

Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

Hatchet54

I've been pursuing unicorn motorcycles for a while now, and I've been in most of their associated cults. Notably the 450 Rebel (that was made for one year only) as well as the KZ750 K1 (that's the belt drive model, mind you). But none of those bikes have quite the knowledgeable and supporting fanbase that these do. It's been a pleasure being a Drifter Rider.

What I'm trying to say is...I've been in a few cults, and so far, this one is my favorite.

Easy Drifter

I am proud to be a member of this cult.  My '02 800 continues to make me smile for miles.

'02 DRIFTER 800
'23 BOLT R-SPEC
'24 SUPER METEOR 650

jmbo

Jimb

Trall

Trall

The article / pictured 800 was done by Bob Stark or Stark Indian Company just sold last month on Ebay for a super price around $4550.  What a deal.  Less then 1000 miles.....Cool History..

DC

. . . and here I thought I was the only one here that started their own cult.  Oh well.    :o

--Jerry S--

The article says:   "the perfect compromise of 40s looks with modern technology"

YEP!        

mittico68

I love my swingin' bike!

CDNRatMan

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

RockinRollin

Here's an interesting article about this "Cult Bike".
http://www.bike-urious.com/indian-chief-replica-2005-kawasaki-drifter-800/

I guess all the 800 owners are cult members.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk