New member in Oregon

Started by OR Seedman, July 05, 2016, 19:19:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kw-retrorider

As one satisfied 800 owner to another....welcome Seedman....you'll get a lot out of this forum while you start to enjoy your machine. Best of luck.

DC

Quote from: CDNRatMan on July 06, 2016, 12:14:39 PM

:o where does the white go when the snow melts?

Back into the clouds, of course.   ;) ;D

greenbarn

Welcome, Seedman!  Nice rice you have there.   

No Worries

CDNRatMan

:o where does the white go when the snow melts?

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

DC

Welcome to the forum.  Great bunch of folks here.  Want to know something, just ask.

pcarrell

Welcome to the forum Seed!  I think you'll find this place to be an invaluable resource!

mittico68

Welcome aboard!
And yes, as Ratman said, red Drifter's owners sure are nice & cool guys... lol...

I love my swingin' bike!

CDNRatMan

Welcome and any person with a red Drifter has to be a kind, caring, good hearted, generous, good looking, intelligent, shy, individual.......you will have fun here....

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

OR Seedman

Hello all:

although I have already posted a couple of times on this forum, I though I would go ahead and introduce myself.  I am a long time rider, but have not had a bike in 12 years....my wife mad me sell my last one in AZ.  I started looking around for a bike this spring (I was suppose to get one on my 50th...almost 4 years ago) and stumbled across a 2001 Drifter 800 with very low miles.....love at first sight!  looked at it an bought it 45 minutes after seeing it on craigslist.....I then started researching accessories and came across this forum....I really like how everyone helps each other with questions and ideas...So I look forward to sharing thoughts and ideas with other here and maybe meeting up with some of you in the future....

best regards to all

OR Seedman

OR Seedman

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk