new member here from Wisconsin

Started by boyscout, May 09, 2020, 19:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boyscout

Yeah, i really like the feel of the Corbin single seat. Plenty of room for my big butt! That being said i am on the lookut for a 2 up seat or perhaps even an option to get a mount for a pinion seat. I want to give the kids and my wife a ride.

kw-retrorider

Nicely done and congratulations....my favorite color combo for the blacked out year...could never find one myself. Factory windscreen and passing lights; accessory solo seat....looks like a nice straight machine. You will find that you enjoy this bike more, every time you ride it. On my second; no issues; great ride. Best of luck with it and this forum is a great group that you can get lots of help from. Welcome aboard!

Rlearmont

Welcome.  You will find many great people who love to help you if you ever have any questions.
I'm in South New Jersey near Philadelphia and also have a 2000 800 that I purchased last year and I love it

Troll

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

boyscout

I'm up in DePere. And I'll get some pics as soon as I get a chance. I believe these bikes "like" having their picture taken!

Troll

I'm in Wisconsin, as are a few others of the "group"...what's your general location ?

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

mittico68

Welcome aboard.
And congratulations for your new toy. You'll see: this bike is such a smooth and comfortable riding and, most of all, waaaay cool with its retro-style!  8)
But remember: no PICS = it didn't happen!
So, hurry up and post some pics of your beauty...  ;)

I love my swingin' bike!

boyscout

Hello riders! Just picked up a 2000 800 drifter this week. I am very excited. Kind of an early retirement gift thing even tho I'm not retiring anytime soon!
Ride Safely!
-Boyscout

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk