The Shirts are DONE....

Started by greenbarn, July 10, 2015, 22:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenbarn

Quote from: JustReid on July 15, 2015, 21:35:39 PM

I want one Please!!  I just got back on my 2003 Ruby Red for the first time in over 5 years, and I'm coming to Kentucky !

Reidly

There are extras... they'll be in Pikeville on Monday, God willing.
No Worries

CDNRatMan

buy another one for yourself and stop being so selfish....... ::) or come pick it up on Monday when GB and I get to Pikeville.

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

jmbo

Received my shirt.  Looks great. Thanks to all. Now if I can only get it back from my granddaughter. She loves it so much she won't give it back.

Jimb

JustReid

I want one Please!!  I just got back on my 2003 Ruby Red for the first time in over 5 years, and I'm coming to Kentucky !

Reidly

2beers

Received ours today, GB...thanks!  They look great.  Hope ya'll travel safely and have a wonderful time!  We'll make it some year, but not this one.  8)

We've always been car crazy.  We've always been bike crazy.  Most people agree we're just plain crazy.

greenbarn

I got the T-Shirts earlier this week.  For those of you that requested shipping, they are in the mail (with the exception of one - I'll send you an email, 49).   Should be to you by no later than middle of next week.

For the rest of you, they will be available at Drift-In.   If you paid for a T-shirt with plans to pick it up at Drift-In, but plans have changed, and you won't be attending - let me know and we can arrange to mail it or send it via carrier pigeon....

If you DID NOT pay for a shirt - but still want one - there will be some extras available at Drift-In.

THANKS
-Greenbarn-

No Worries

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk