New to the drifter

Started by Brilamb2, August 01, 2015, 15:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chief

Quote from: Brilamb2 on August 06, 2015, 02:30:05 AM

It says to ask for permission to locked forum folders here? Would like access if possible

Okay, you have been added.

Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

Brilamb2

It says to ask for permission to locked forum folders here? Would like access if possible

Troll

Take good care of it, do all the necessary maintenance, and it will last for MANY years.

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

kw-retrorider

Nice machine and welcome Brian.....one of my favorite years for the 800....like that color especially. good luck with it.

greenbarn

Welcome to the forum Brian.  Nice Drifter...    Like Troll said, it'll continue to grow on you!!

No Worries

mittico68

Quote from: Brilamb2 on August 02, 2015, 08:26:46 AM

Yup it is a 2000. Iirc it's 11/99 build date

Nice ride! And welcome aboard!
BTW, mine is 7/99 build date.

I love my swingin' bike!

Brilamb2

Yup it is a 2000. Iirc it's 11/99 build date

Troll

Must be a 2000 model. That color was only available for one year. Look at the VIN tag, it will have the month/year of build. My '01 just had it's 15th birthday last month....July of 2000...

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

49Reo

Welcome to the madhouse! Nice bike!! Be warned; these fine folk will be on you like a flock of magpies on a 3-legged cat if you don't supply them with lots of pics.....   ;D

02 Drifter 1500, 02 Softail Frankenstein Trike.."Beauty" and "The Beast"

"If you don't believe your country should come before yourself, Ya can better serve your country, by living somewhere else."  In memory, Stompin' Tom Connors
RIP

Brilamb2

zig

Welcome Brian, but, uh, pictures?

pcarrell

Welcome to the forum!

Get used to walking out of the store to find someone staring at your ride!

Brilamb2

Already getting all the questions, me and him used to ride together when I had my intruder. We always got tons of questions on both bikes.

CDNRatMan

Well Brian, if you are the strong silent type then you might want to sell the bike, if you like to be left alone sell the bike, if you like to have people pass you and smile at you keep the bike, if you want to be among a select few cool people keep the bike for sure. You will have people come up and talk to you about it and they will have a lot of questions about it and a lot will tell you what it is not.....

Welcome....

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

Troll

Hi there...it'll grow on you....the more you ride it, the more you will want to

Brilamb2

Just acquired a 800 drifter from a friend, didn't have any other transportation. He needed some work done, I needed a bike.   Well long story short he bought a soft tail slim this year, and the drifter was parked so it benefits us both. My father passed away in February and I haven't had a bike since last year when mine blew a rod. This has been an awesome relaxation device and I love the way it rides. Btw my names Brian.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk