Motorcycle Camping

Started by Feed Poster, July 07, 2014, 20:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CDNRatMan

....purse........... It took me years ......half gallon of  maple syrup .........

ok the purse was a gimme, and the took years was understandable....I feel in love at the maple syrup, she is a keeper to a true Canadian........
GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

pcarrell

Looks very well thought out!

Feed Poster

Motorcycle Camping

As I unpacked from a long weekend of riding and camping. I took the time to take a picture of everything. It took me years to get to this camping configuration. I feel I finally have the right bike for it.  I don't cook when I camp, so there is no cooking gear in this mix.

Camping Set Up

Strapped to the outside of the bike are my LL Bean rocker Camp chair , a collapsible cooler with water and Teva sandals.In the right bag: sleeping bag, tent, poles, mattress pad, tool roll, jumper cables,towel, snacks, and rain pants.
Contents of right bag, and what was strapped on the bike
Camping Gear packed in the right bag
Left bag

In the left bag are clothes, camp pillow, quart oil, half gallon of  maple syrup (optional), mug, water, and the liner to my riding pants.

The top box hold my jacket liner, purse, 3 pairs of gloves, wind triangle, and misc little things.
Contents of left bag and top case
It pays to load thing methodically, stuff always goes in the same place so I know where to find it or if I've forgotten it.
All this goes in or on the bike.
Source: Motorcycle Camping

She Rides a Beemer - http://sheridesabeemer.blogspot.com

NEWS FEED ROBOT

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk