RGNT NO.1-CLASSIC Electric Motorcycle Now Available To Order

Started by Feed Poster, September 23, 2021, 16:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mittico68

Quote from: chief on September 24, 2021, 15:12:01 PM

They will never be a substitute for an ic bike for many reasons.

First of all, that's because of their lack of a v-twin sound!  ;)

Like Like x 1 View List
I love my swingin' bike!

chief

Fortunately I live in a rural area which is about 2 miles from a built up area. No electric would work as an only vehicle for me. I think technology will improve the range of these things.  They will never be a substitute for an ic bike for many reasons.

Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

Troll

Would be totally useless for me. Even though I'm 72, I still do 800+ mile days. Can't do that on something that needs to be recharged all the time. On vacation, this year, I put 2,248 miles on the Drifter in 6 days, ran the Dragon 6 times in 2 hours.

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

chief

Would you buy this electric bike?

Personally, I would be interested if the price were a bit lower. I would never consider an electric as my only vehicle and styling, performance and ease of maintenance is important. This one looks sorta classic... which I like. I'd have to ride one to see if it pushed the right buttons. It's a scrambler style, and I haven't ridden a bike this small in a very long time!

Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

Feed Poster

RGNT NO.1-CLASSIC Electric Motorcycle Now Available To Order

A Swedish motorcycle company by the name of RGNT has just made their new kid on the block – the NO. 1-CLASSIC – ready to order, and the bike is a brilliant modern-take-on-a-classic-age. Having been revealed back in 2019 at the MC Mässan Swedish Motorcycle Fair with the production model made for 2020, RGNT has ...

The post RGNT NO.1-CLASSIC Electric Motorcycle Now Available To Order appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Source: RGNT NO.1-CLASSIC Electric Motorcycle Now Available To Order

Courtesy of : webBikeWorld - http://www.webbikeworld.com

NEWS FEED ROBOT

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk