Ratman

Started by chief, October 01, 2018, 13:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenbarn

I know he had a really good time on that trip.   

No Worries

MikeakaFred

We all miss Ratman, and as someone said, makes it tough to come here knowing there won't be any snappy comments from him..lol His trip to NS went extremely well as we did the Cabot Trail together. Yep! He will be missed!

This is my second trip through the 60's; the first time the drugs were better !

aralph

Haven't been around here in a while. Just received an email about Andy.
Had the pleasure of meeting him once as he passed through Windsor on the
way to Drift'in. Went for dinner and talk for hours. It was like being with an old
friend you know for years.

My friend, you will definitely be missed and never forgotten....

aralph

Troll

We all miss him...even those who only knew him from his posts.... :'(

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

Old Drifter

Quote from: kw-retrorider on October 04, 2018, 18:38:19 PM

Agree with your thoughts Greenbarn. I miss the Ratman everytime I come to the forum.

Yep, it just isn't the same around here. He is greatly missed. :(
Gene

1999 Drifter

greenbarn

Yup, me too.  Makes it hard to come back . 

No Worries

kw-retrorider

Agree with your thoughts Greenbarn. I miss the Ratman everytime I come to the forum.

greenbarn

So sorry to hear, Chief, that it happened on your birthday.   I know that was one of the worst days of my recent memories, other than Jan 31 when my Dad passed.    I'd hate to have it happened on my birthday, so I feel bad for you on that.

Ratman was one of a kind, and never knew a stranger.  I've seen him do things - big things and little things- to help more people, some of them he didn't even really know --  than anyone else I can think of.

One thing that keeps me going...   I think of him telling me, as he used to do,  "suck it up, buttercup".

No Worries

mittico68

He will be missed, for sure.
R.I.P. Ratman and keep on ridin' in heaven.

I love my swingin' bike!

chief

On my birthday this year (2018) Ratman passed. He was a good brother to us here and he is missed. I consider him a friend, and in my military way of thinking, he's been transferred to a better station, but we will meet up down the road. He has a permanent place here.

Cheers Ratman, and thanks for all you have done for us.

Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk