2014 Drift-In

Started by chief, July 29, 2013, 15:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troll

OK, then... are you up for a trip to the Tail?

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

BamaBikerMom

We are riding in on Tuesday the 12th ...... I LOVE the Dragon...LOL... gotta replace the screw caps on my floor boards... I kinda ground them half way down a few weekends ago....lol  ;D

Troll

That's a good thing...I hope he doesn't have to screw it up for the both of you. I hate having to make plans more than 15 minutes in advance, but sometimes you just have to...Assuming you get to go, when are you planning to arrive? I'm trying to get a small (?) group together to go to the Dragon on Wed. morning....

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

BamaBikerMom

Quote from: Troll on July 27, 2014, 18:51:28 PM

Go without him.

uhhhh Not in this lifetime..... He doesn't go.... I don't go.... that's just how we roll :)

Troll

BamaBikerMom

ONLY 16 MORE DAYS!!!  ;D Just praying that hubby doesn't have to work :( I have had the reservations for over a year....gonna suck royally if he does  :'( and I will be one really  >:( pissed off, unhappy rider...just saying..... lol  :o :)

Pilgrim

That is good...thanks Troll. See you in a few weeks.  8)

Troll

Under details, there is a pretty complete itinerary.  http://www.drift-in.org/details.html
Scroll to the bottom to see it all

Pilgrim

Anybody else notice there's not much information on the Drift-In.org site. Says it is the official page of the Drift-In.
Seems like there would be more information with the Drift-In getting close.

kw-retrorider

Ratman....I was counting on comparing the sound of our roadhouse exhausts......Is this because I didn't send my dollar yet?

DC

Hope you're just kidding and do make it Ratman.

greenbarn

Ratman, very very sorry to hear you won't be attending.   Now I don't know WHO I will have to pick on?!?!   :o

In all seriousness, after all the jokes are done, we will miss you.  Maybe I'll be able to get up there to see you this fall, God willing.  I'll have to check my passport....

No Worries

Troll

I was REALLY looking forward to meeting you in person...I'm not bunking with GB, we are riding down fro  oHIo together...SOOO don't use that as an excuse!

CDNRatMan

I have not had a good night sleep since reading about Troll having to bunk with the spooning twins D1 and GB, this has left me with a lot of sleepless nights, so I have withdrawn from attending this year, and will attempt to make it next year. This should let Troll have his own room. Troll you have the job of now herding the cats along.........

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

BamaBikerMom

Troll

I'll get you when you least expect it.....

BamaBikerMom

Quote from: Troll on July 02, 2014, 14:47:31 PM

I'll get a better picture of you this time!

LOL.... not if I hide again  ;D 8)

dougdrifter1

Hi Chief! I'll be there Friday afternoon with my fiance. I have already made reservations at the lodge for Friday and Saturday night. I was at the '09 rally in Cherokee. You might remember me, I'm the one that sent you a foot shifter for your bike when yours had stripped out. Anyway, we will see you there ;D!

Troll

Quote from: BamaBikerMom on July 02, 2014, 13:16:00 PM

8) Whoop only  41 days.... we will be arriving on Aug 12....... cant wait...looks like this maybe our only long ride of this year...sucks getting the flu at the beginning of the year and having to use vacation time :'( lol...cuts down on trips,, :o

I'll get a better picture of you this time!

BamaBikerMom

8) Whoop only  41 days.... we will be arriving on Aug 12....... cant wait...looks like this maybe our only long ride of this year...sucks getting the flu at the beginning of the year and having to use vacation time :'( lol...cuts down on trips,, :o

DrifteRizzo

Not too concerned about missing the shirt, mostly about a place to lay my head for a few days!

"...Insert clever saying here..."

greenbarn

Another word of advice for those who registered on the Drift-in site:   I thought I had registered there late last fall, like maybe November.  However, I got in touch with chief to confirm, and found out I was not registered.  SO, you might want to double-check, and make sure that your T-shirt is on order.

No Worries

Troll

Quote from: DrifteRizzo on July 01, 2014, 10:12:00 AM

Ok...Super late to the game here!  Is there, by any slim chance, a room still at the Inn?  I've been trying to plan for Drift-in but life seems to redirect me whenever I get close.  If the rooms are all booked is there another establishment in the area that I could contact for lodging?  I am planning to ride in from Louisville, KY if I can find a place to stay, would'nt mind tagging along with a group of riders if schedule allows.

Thanks,

Rizzo

You better make a few phone calls. WolfChief has set 30 June as the cut off date for rally shirts. http://drift-in.org/details.html

DrifteRizzo

Ok...Super late to the game here!  Is there, by any slim chance, a room still at the Inn?  I've been trying to plan for Drift-in but life seems to redirect me whenever I get close.  If the rooms are all booked is there another establishment in the area that I could contact for lodging?  I am planning to ride in from Louisville, KY if I can find a place to stay, would'nt mind tagging along with a group of riders if schedule allows.

Thanks,

Rizzo

"...Insert clever saying here..."

Troll

I was thinking that regional people should have each others numbers, and to a lesser degree, the whole group. I'm open to suggestions about how this should be structured. Ratman would be, for example, in the group of East Coast/New York people since he will be closer to them than to say, someone from Texas....Thee is a message board on the Drift-In site, but I think that having direct contact with each other might be a more efficient method...We still have a few days to think this over.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk