Started by tf2004, January 22, 2017, 00:21:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoar

CDNRatMan

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

Zoar

Quote from: tf2004 on January 22, 2017, 00:21:04 AM

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say hello from South Africa. One of four drifter owners in the country as far as I can tell. I am looking forward to reading as much as I can about the do's and don'ts of being Drifter owner/rider and happily taking advice from those who are 'in the know' when it comes to restoration, modification and maintenance. My plan is to get the bike back to its glory days and dress it up for those lazy rides and charity runs with other bikers. I am not planning on selling the bike and it will be passed to my son when he is of the age to respect it. He's only 2 so I have some time. So I'm looking forward to reading the posts and asking questions.... thanks in advance for your help!

First question - how do I upload a picture of the bike?

Cheers

Anthony

Hey Anthony! Welcome. You said you will be passing your bike onto your son. Assuming he will be driving it at 16 that only gives you 14 years so my advice is you better hurry up and do what you need to do on the BIKE and get riding because 14 years goes fast! ;)

Enjoy! and Welcome again!

pcarrell

mittico68

Welcome aboard!
That's a real beauty!!

I love my swingin' bike!

greenbarn

That's a beauty, Anthony.  Welcome to the Forum.

No Worries

Pilgrim

Old Drifter

Welcome to the forum Anthony! A great place for a Drifter owner.  8)  Nice looking Drifter and a great looking son. He'll look cool riding his new Drifter.

Gene

1999 Drifter

DC

Welcome Anthony!  Lots of great people here who are a wealth of information.

pcarrell

CDNRatMan

Under your avatar and name you will see on the left side under your name a "View Gallery" just click on that and then you will be redirected to a page for your pictures.
there is a tab titled add a picture and just follow the instructions......really not hard at all....

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

tf2004

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say hello from South Africa. One of four drifter owners in the country as far as I can tell. I am looking forward to reading as much as I can about the do's and don'ts of being Drifter owner/rider and happily taking advice from those who are 'in the know' when it comes to restoration, modification and maintenance. My plan is to get the bike back to its glory days and dress it up for those lazy rides and charity runs with other bikers. I am not planning on selling the bike and it will be passed to my son when he is of the age to respect it. He's only 2 so I have some time. So I'm looking forward to reading the posts and asking questions.... thanks in advance for your help!

First question - how do I upload a picture of the bike?

Cheers

Anthony

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk