Annoying things people say to motorcyclists

Started by chief, June 30, 2010, 14:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

49Reo

Quote from: pcarrell on December 30, 2012, 20:38:19 PM

***Ratman needs a girlfriend......YESTERDAY!!!!!  Anyone got any suggestions?  At this point, anyone female will do!***

He was nibbling on his last girlfriend's ear, and bit a little too hard; she farted in his face and flew out the window....... :o ;D

02 Drifter 1500, 02 Softail Frankenstein Trike.."Beauty" and "The Beast"

"If you don't believe your country should come before yourself, Ya can better serve your country, by living somewhere else."  In memory, Stompin' Tom Connors
RIP

Troll

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

45 Bravo

Thanks, I had bariatric surgery on the 28th(my wife had it back in nov.)

I am in good spirits, and as I slim down, I should get in better form...

But nothing can help me mentally.....
Twisted, weird, socially unacceptable, and quite proud of it....

45 Bravo

CDNRatMan

Welcome back and hope you are in good form, and spirits......

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

45 Bravo

It would take a "special" woman for Ratman, one that doesn't mind an 800 parked in the living room, and is not disturbed by her man out playing in the snow with angel wings , a snow shovel,
and nothing else.....

P.s. I'm back!

45 Bravo

CDNRatMan

David Baker

Quote from: CDNRatMan on December 30, 2012, 20:24:23 PM

;) So Dr. Bake, what do you charge to make us feel better eh!.....lol......

and Dr PC ...too I see

soon as I can I will get on the road to better mental health......lol....

RX... Take a handful of throttle and call me in the morning (Stay bundled my friend) LQTM

ChilliDrift

Quote from: Bake on December 30, 2012, 19:54:47 PM

Has anyone ever seen a motorcycle parked outside a therapist office? (Unless it was owed by one) I don't need someone to charge me upwards of $75.00 an hour to find my comfort zone... Just sayin'... $75.00 bucks in the old fuel tank would get me a lot of back road therapy!

Explains my headaches and general bad attitute since the weather turned.. I can't get my daily ride in.   

CDNRatMan

think what you will...I am more then happy......

pcarrell

CDNRatMan

please do not let my girlfreind see these emails were you think I need female companionship....

pcarrell

Dude, I've seen the Emails you've been sending lately.........I'm not sure there's ANY amount of riding that can help you!

***Ratman needs a girlfriend......YESTERDAY!!!!!  Anyone got any suggestions?  At this point, anyone female will do!***

CDNRatMan

;) So Dr. Bake, what do you charge to make us feel better eh!.....lol......

and Dr PC ...too I see

soon as I can I will get on the road to better mental health......lol....

pcarrell

I've been telling everyone for years that my ride is therapy!

David Baker

Has anyone ever seen a motorcycle parked outside a therapist office? (Unless it was owed by one) I don't need someone to charge me upwards of $75.00 an hour to find my comfort zone... Just sayin'... $75.00 bucks in the old fuel tank would get me a lot of back road therapy!

CDNRatMan

When pulled over and the Police officer asks " Do you knw how fast you were driving?"

I have always wanted to respond with "No but I am sure you can tell me ".

But I manage to hold back on it.....lol....

John Hopkins

Do you realize you were speeding sir..can I see your license.

John.

CDNRatMan

that is not annoying that was nice of you to take the time to talk to him.

Gerhardberger

Every workday, my bike's parked in front of my office in the very center of Madrid. When I picked it up at lunchtime, there is a young father with his 6 Year old son making some pictures of the bike. When he notices me, he politely asks me if I allow him to shoot some additional pictures.

With tears in his eyes he told me that his father rode an indian when he was a boy, but his father no longer among us. He was too excited to hear the explanation about Drifters, Kawas,aso...

He was happy...me too !

DC

Yup, it's a great feeling to own my bike outright.  Same with my truck, no payments.  The only thing I have a payment on is my tractor.

49Reo

No one has ever accused him of being smart...... he will lose big money if and when he does sell; up here, a new bagger is well over $20,000.00; and, like any other new vehicle, take it off the lot and lose 30+%. New vehicles of any sort are a good lesson in poor investment.

Regards and such,
49Reo

"If you don't believe your country should come before yourself, Ya can better serve your country, by living somewhere else."  In memory, Stompin' Tom Connors
RIP

chief

Well, he'd better be concerned about resale... if the worst happens he IS going to have sale those bikes to but food! But if the whole world is in the same mess... who is going to buy and at what price?

Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

49Reo

Too true. I spent about a year and a half looking for "just the right one". I had saved some money towards the purchase, PAID IN FULL when it went home with me. Truly a good feeling. It is too easy to buy on credit, I know a fellow here in town that just bought another new Harley; this makes # 4 in his stable. He has one he bought new on credit 2 years ago, his "reasoning" for buying this one is "just have one more payment on the pick-up, so making payments on the bike won't be noticed" Makes 2 Harleys on credit at the same time; he can have it.

Regards and such,
49Reo

RIP

David Baker

Chief, Could not agree more about buying on credit and having a payment, Saved up and searched for the Drifter, I like the fact that she's paid in full, Something gratifying about truly owning your bike.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk