Welcome

Started by ToolMan_1958, March 21, 2009, 05:01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chief

Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

KEN.

Hello to All............From Victoria BC.......KEN.

chief

There is a Drifter gathering each year... next year its in Eureka Springs, AR. The Drift-In is the official international Drifter rally. We keep info here and on Drift-In.org

Cheers.

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

Loopygoirish

Chief,

That would be a sight to see with all the Drifters together in either country. I like the idea of the smaller group meetings at least to start. The GTA (Greater Toronto Area) is massive, there has to be some good numbers here. However, like you said not every owner registers here.

If you build it they will come, lol.

chief

Canada is a big place! I floated the idea for a Canadian gathering a couple of years but no one was willing to do the leg work and host such an event. I also floated the idea of a "moving" rally... ie a roadtrip with mini-gatherings along the way... not enough response to that to make it work either.

This side of the border there are gatherings at some of the major bike events and some southern boys occasionally do a southern rally.
It really only takes one or two folks to get something moving. These things usually aren't very big, but they can and do grow over time.

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

MapMan

I'd be interested in a Canadian get together.

Mapman

Loopygoirish

Cool a Canadian Chapter!!!! All about hockey and Drifters eh? Lol!

Is there ever a Canadian get together or something?

Cheers and safe riding,

Loopygoirish
99' Drifter 1500

chief

I have a set of Big Willys(No longer available)... which I really like. The loudest appears to be some of the HardKrome models. I'm not interested in that loud, personally.

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

spoljarich

Hi Folks,
I am looking to change the sound of my ride, anyone with tips or suggestions.... I am looking for a nice loud rumble....Vance and hines or Cobra or...??
Thanks
Gord (Barrie, Ont).

chief

YEah, but spring is coming! March 20 to be exact... likely still early in the frozen north... I have gotten to ride twice in the past two weeks here in TN... high 60's.... back down into the 50's now... and rain.

Welcome in any event.

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

radbear

Winnipeg....freezin' Manitoba!

Boomer

Cheers from Niagara Falls. Ontario

49Reo

Northern B.C. here, cold as usual, eh
'49Reo'  :)

02 Drifter 1500, 02 Softail Frankenstein Trike.."Beauty" and "The Beast"

"If you don't believe your country should come before yourself, Ya can better serve your country, by living somewhere else."  In memory, Stompin' Tom Connors
RIP

1999 Drifter

Greeting from Sudbury, On, Canada
Tim"the drifter"Dempster

pcarrell

I'm heading the other direction this summer (south from Indiana) for a week or so, but if you end up in my neck of the woods, give me a call.

chief

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

ToolMan_1958

Let me be the first to welcome everyone to the Canadian Drifter Forum.

Ride Safe!
L8r.. Tim

VDOG# 1640; VDR#319; VDOGON#71; VROC#25717; IBEW LU1687;

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk