welcome to the New Zealand forum

Started by Kempy, January 17, 2010, 23:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiwi Caveman

Hi Guys, have you still got your Drifters? If so, get in touch as I am down in Wellington, but try to get up to Auckland as often as I can to see family.

It would be cool to catch up with other owners here in Aoteroa, to talk bikes, parts, mods etc.

Feel free to contact me.

Stay safe, stay sane

frittfam

Hi Kempy - just bought a 2002 drifter. On the North Shore. Still got your drifter?

Kempy

Hi all 02/28/2010 we were in the Waikato area surporting child cancer awarness , called the toy run Ulyliss have organised this run for the last 25 years, and do an awesome job.
This year had a turn out of 800 bikes riding the 25 miles to the toy drop of
our red drifter had alot of admirrers, glad she is not camara shy

chief

I'm really hoping my wife can get her agents working this year... the company trip is to NZ next year.

Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

annieoakley

Could I mail me and my bike over to New Zealand so I can ride with you?? ;D Maybe I could relocate perminately! :D I'm tired of the snow and ice here in Indiana.

Kempy

Quote from: Kempy on January 17, 2010, 23:23:33 PM

Hi to all, I am a new Drifter owner  we have only owned a drifter sinse end of November, she is a red 800 2001  riding her is the new hobbie for me  , as we have clicked up 3k sinse Nov.
we invite Drifter owners to visit our beautiful country, and the best way to see the country is on a bike  8)
we live in a small town called Te Kauwhata , about 50 minutes drive from Auckland airport
our business is classic cars and trucks  Restoration , we have a large building that houses the showroom of new parts and a used department store and workshop www.Kemps.co.nz
Roger.kemp@xtra.co.nz :)

Kempy

Hi to all, I am a new Drifter owner  we have a red 800 2001
we invite all Drifter owners to visit our beautiful country, and the best way to see the country is on a bike  8)

Roger.kemp@xtra.co.nz :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk