DISCUSSIONS > Drifter 1500 only

ANY INTEREST IN REAR CRASH BARS?

(1/3) > >>

Tector:
I've obtained the plans for making rear crash bars for the Drifter 1500.  I am hoping to get a set for myself.  As might be expected, it would cost a lot to have someone make just one set, although I'm still checking with different fabricators to see how low a price I can get.  But I would like to know if anyone else out there would be interested in a set of these?  IF I can get them made (and that's a BIG if), I would figure on selling one set for $149, just like when they were previously available.  (That would be black powder-coated.  Chrome would be a good option for those with chrome Drifters, but that would require finding someone who can do the chrome plating, which may be tricky.) 

So, please respond if you are interested.  I'll try to keep everyone informed on my progress with this.

Tim:
Any chance you could do the solo seat rail?  ;)

Easy Drifter:
I would love to get a set of rear crash bars, but I have an 800. 

Troll:
Possibly...depends on actual price

tj:

--- Quote from: Tector on March 07, 2021, 18:05:21 PM ---I've obtained the plans for making rear crash bars for the Drifter 1500.  I am hoping to get a set for myself.  As might be expected, it would cost a lot to have someone make just one set, although I'm still checking with different fabricators to see how low a price I can get.  But I would like to know if anyone else out there would be interested in a set of these?  IF I can get them made (and that's a BIG if), I would figure on selling one set for $149, just like when they were previously available.  (That would be black powder-coated.  Chrome would be a good option for those with chrome Drifters, but that would require finding someone who can do the chrome plating, which may be tricky.) 

So, please respond if you are interested.  I'll try to keep everyone informed on my progress with this.

--- End quote ---

Yes, interested.
Did you get the plans from Ted?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version