DISCUSSIONS > DRIFTER Sightings

Rudy's bike night, August 2017

(1/1)

Troll:
Last one of the year..and who should show up but a fellow Drifter rider. Repainted "J" he rescued from an ignominious end! Took my yearly trip to Anamosa, today...FINALLY turned over 114,000 miles...the weather has been total garbage all  Summer!

CDNRatMan:
  Very nice looking ride. One small question is Aug a bit early to have the last bike night? Summer has been a really rotten one for sure.

Troll:

--- Quote from: CDNRatMan on August 20, 2017, 21:38:49 PM ---  Very nice looking ride. One small question is Aug a bit early to have the last bike night? Summer has been a really rotten one for sure.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, I'm sure that everyone is pretty disappointed with him deciding to do that, but it's been such a bad year for these cruise nights, I guess I can understand why. He's had to cancel his car nights, too

CDNRatMan:
  Well Tues. is Car night at the local Canadian Tire parking lot, I was not there the night that the car people asked the bike people not to park on the area with the cars a dn to stay outside the ropes, then a couple of the H-D crowd announced that Weds was going to be Bike night at St Louis Wings parking lot. Well I have gone every Weds night it has not been raining, seems like only 2 to 4 people show up and none of the H-D people that were supposed to the "leaders" of the event.........so perhaps once I get home from PEI then I'll try again, but I want to ride 129 before the snow flys.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version