brisbane

Started by aagro, July 31, 2016, 03:53:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Washbrook

Sorry, I'm in Melbourne. I cam across a guy a few years ago in Brisbane but he went quiet so I ahve no details I can pass so you.

Man of few words.
VROC 35598

JagLite

You, me, and about 400 other people  ;)
We even offered to each send him a dollar.
He likes his defective keyboard  :o

Attitude:
The difference between
Ordeal and ADVENTURE

chief

bad keyboard...  I think I'd spend $50 and get a new keyboard.

Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

JagLite

On one of the other forums I'm on a member has a bad keyboard, the space key doesn't work so he has to put something between each word to make it readable, otherwise it would look like this:

OnoneoftheotherforumsI'monamemberhasabadkeyboard,thespacekeydoesn'tworksohehastoputsomethingbetweeneachwordtomakeitreadable.

So his posts are like this:
On-one-of-the-other-forums-I'm-on-a-member-has-a-bad-keyboard,-the-space-key-doesn't-work-so-he-has-to-put-something-between-each-word-to-make-it-readable.

;)

Whatever works, eh?

Attitude:
The difference between
Ordeal and ADVENTURE

darkflame

Quote from: mittico68 on August 09, 2016, 01:50:52 AM

In defence of my request...
I wasn't puttin' the blame on him and the way he writes. I just think that punctuation would be helpful, more yet for my understanding...

Definitely and I understand
I was just explaining in a round about way that's how Aagro writes :-) no offence intended.

mittico68

Quote from: darkflame on August 08, 2016, 22:37:55 PM

In defence of Aagro - yes I know him - how he writes (punctuation) shouldn't be of importance

In defence of my request...
I wasn't puttin' the blame on him and the way he writes. I just think that punctuation would be helpful, more yet for my understanding...

I love my swingin' bike!

darkflame

In defence of Aagro - yes I know him - how he writes (punctuation) shouldn't be of importance but rather what he is asking you about which is tips on modifications you have done on your bikes and the best places to source parts. He has purchased a 2001 Drifter recently and has discovered that drifter parts are a rare commodity in Australia.

The bike came with an OEM muffler (still bubble-wrapped in the box) which he doesn't need - is anyone interested in purchasing it?
He also has a Rick Doss Teardrop Headlight Kit - also brand new and still in the boxes - this is also for sale,
Feel free to contact him via personal message :-)

On another note, we have started an Australian Facebook page for Australian Drifter riders if you are interested.

Cheers and happy riding
Donna

DC

Welcome to the forum, aagro!

JagLite

Welcome to the Distinguished Drifter Owners Group (D-DOG)  ;)
(Yes, I just made that up  ;D )

We tend to be, uh, more experienced (older  :-\ ) than many bike riders so we do appreciate the little things, like punctuation, sentences, words spelled out instead of textspeak (txspk) and things like that.

Everyone is welcome, all interest in the Drifter is appreciated, and we love pictures of Drifters and details on any modifications done to them.

Greetings!

Attitude:
The difference between
Ordeal and ADVENTURE

mittico68

Welcome aboard, Aagro!
Now, I have to ask you 2 favors:
1) PICS!
2) please, use punctuation marks... lol...

I love my swingin' bike!

aagro

hi my names aagro am lookin to see if theres any drifter owners in brissy have owned afew kawasaki's but this is my first drifter always been a fan now have one am looking at doing this one up am looking for ideas or bits and pieces

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk