INTERNATIONAL CHAPTERS > Australia

brisbane

<< < (2/3) > >>

mittico68:

--- Quote from: darkflame on August 08, 2016, 22:37:55 PM ---In defence of Aagro - yes I know him - how he writes (punctuation) shouldn't be of importance
--- End quote ---
In defence of my request...
I wasn't puttin' the blame on him and the way he writes. I just think that punctuation would be helpful, more yet for my understanding...

darkflame:

--- Quote from: mittico68 on August 09, 2016, 01:50:52 AM ---In defence of my request...
I wasn't puttin' the blame on him and the way he writes. I just think that punctuation would be helpful, more yet for my understanding...

--- End quote ---

Definitely and I understand
I was just explaining in a round about way that's how Aagro writes :-) no offence intended.

JagLite:
On one of the other forums I'm on a member has a bad keyboard, the space key doesn't work so he has to put something between each word to make it readable, otherwise it would look like this:

OnoneoftheotherforumsI'monamemberhasabadkeyboard,thespacekeydoesn'tworksohehastoputsomethingbetweeneachwordtomakeitreadable.

So his posts are like this:
On-one-of-the-other-forums-I'm-on-a-member-has-a-bad-keyboard,-the-space-key-doesn't-work-so-he-has-to-put-something-between-each-word-to-make-it-readable.

;)

Whatever works, eh?

chief:
bad keyboard...  I think I'd spend $50 and get a new keyboard.

JagLite:
You, me, and about 400 other people  ;)
We even offered to each send him a dollar.
He likes his defective keyboard  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version