Not completely Drifter related, but a bit...

Started by 49Reo, December 19, 2015, 21:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CDNRatMan

49 we all know you to well a few people a couple of beers and you would be trying to load on there with a 2x2 .......

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

49Reo

Quote from: greenbarn on December 20, 2015, 21:17:03 PM

Na, 49 wouldn't need the lift gate.   He'd just throw down a 2x4 for a ramp  and ride his Drifter up there....

oh come on now, GB, a 2x4?? NEVER!!! 2x6 maybe......

02 Drifter 1500, 02 Softail Frankenstein Trike.."Beauty" and "The Beast"

"If you don't believe your country should come before yourself, Ya can better serve your country, by living somewhere else."  In memory, Stompin' Tom Connors
RIP

CDNRatMan

not all of us are that brave or foolish. take your pick....lol.....

greenbarn

Quote from: CDNRatMan on December 20, 2015, 12:33:24 PM

;) a nice hydraulic lift gate on the back, a couple of good wheel caulks and tie down loops in the floor and it would be awesome........

Na, 49 wouldn't need the lift gate.   He'd just throw down a 2x4 for a ramp  and ride his Drifter up there....

No Worries

CDNRatMan

;) a nice hydraulic lift gate on the back, a couple of good wheel caulks and tie down loops in the floor and it would be awesome........ 

JagLite

I can't help with the picture but I agree that truck would be an excellent Drifter hauler!  8)

Attitude:
The difference between
Ordeal and ADVENTURE

49Reo

So today the illustrious Ratman suggested that the truck pictured below would have made a good Drifter hauler....anyone here that could photoshop a pic of the bike on the truck? Unfortunately I no longer own it......   :'(

02 Drifter 1500, 02 Softail Frankenstein Trike.."Beauty" and "The Beast"

"If you don't believe your country should come before yourself, Ya can better serve your country, by living somewhere else."  In memory, Stompin' Tom Connors
RIP

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk