New Liskeard Biker Reunion

Started by CDNRatMan, June 09, 2016, 13:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CDNRatMan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FFYNirQBOw

2158 is Wayne  on his ride and then at 2205 myself followed right behind by GreenBarn

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

CDNRatMan

watch this all if you want to but if you go to 2230 and veiw till 2250 you will see myself and GreenBarn along with Bigras in the ride.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLpaLDiWDSw#t=1372.77977

Pilgrim

Quote from: CDNRatMan on June 09, 2016, 23:00:17 PM

Yes, and GreenBarn will be making an appearance here. We will be departing North Bay at around about 0800 on the 3rd to attend the Freedom Ride. The main focus of the event. Your more then welcome to join us.

Freedom ride sounds cool..y'all be careful and have fun.
WTH...Moderator with blue balls LOL   ;D Now who am I going to report you to.  8)

Pilgrim

Quote from: CDNRatMan on June 09, 2016, 17:35:29 PM

Only if you attend...... :o 8)

I wish I could..maybe one day before I get too old.

Hoggy

Quote from: CDNRatMan on June 09, 2016, 23:00:17 PM

Yes, and GreenBarn will be making an appearance here. We will be departing North Bay at around about 0800 on the 3rd to attend the Freedom Ride. The main focus of the event. Your more then welcome to join us.

Appreciate the offer but I couldn't make it to North Bay by 0800.  I might be able to rearrange a few things and meet you somewhere later in the day.  I'll work on it.

CDNRatMan

Hoggy

CDNRatMan

Pilgrim

So your sayin' you will be hosting it next year?

CDNRatMan

Couple more weeks and it is on, however rumour has it that this is the last year that the Phippen family is going to be hosting the event so it might be the last one.......I'll let you know more as I find out but I will be there.......

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk