INTERNATIONAL CHAPTERS > Canada

Spring Bike Show in Toronto

<< < (7/7)

tj:

--- Quote from: CDNRatMan on April 10, 2016, 16:10:22 PM ---......sorry we missed again.......

--- End quote ---
walked around for hours asking anyone "have you seen ratman?'...even printed your picture off and had a pen ready for an autograph. oh well, one day

tj:

--- Quote from: CDNRatMan on April 10, 2016, 21:47:28 PM ---Well not sure of TJ's reaction to this one, but of the three I attended this winter this by far was the best. My 2 friends and I had a long discussion about this on the 5 hour ride home.
  The First one the Toronto International Bike show, seemed to be more a show of just manufacturers and suppliers showing and show casing their wares. Not a lot of used bikes or swap met stuff there, five huge halls of stuff and bikes, lots of walking and such, but ok.
 The second one was a manufacturer show and not for the public really it was to show case what was coming to the vendors and deals for the vendors, 2 very small halls.
 This third one was in 2 of the first ones halls, all the major bike dealers were there, the Indian Dealer had a really nice black Indian Vintage Chief with a custom made aluminum sidecar (built by a guy in Toronto) it was really nice, never got a picture because of the crowd. Almost half a hall was swap met stuff, but most was of course H-D stuff, I found 2 Drifter Items more to follow on that.
 This is the show I'll attend next year for sure.

--- End quote ---

I like the first one the best. More bikes, more girls in shorts, more stuff...5 halls!

This one was ok...pickers market was better this year. Still full of Harley parts tho.

CDNRatMan:
 ;) Well dude you are stating a falsehood......my friends will attest to the fact that I was stopped at least 15 times and asked to pose for a picture. You would have had a reaction from a lot of people unless of course they all left at the same time. I had people wanting a picture of the back of my shirt.........ok not my shirt........my "Sons of Arthritis" I like my shirt....lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version