INFORMATION and LINKS > Introductions

New member in So Cal

(1/3) > >>

mikelaba:
New to the forum and new to riding.  Maybe my version of a mid-life crisis, but always dreamed of having a bike.  The second I saw a Drifter on the road, I never considered anything else.  Anyone else in Southern California?

Cotton Mouth:
Welcome to the forum mikelaba!  You chose one helluva first bike.  This is a lot of great, knowledgable people around here and good information on this forum regarding our Drifters. Some pictures of your bike would be appreciated too!    :D

CDNRatMan:
  Welcome, and you will enjoy your time here, like Cottonmouth said there is a hockey sock full of information and people to learn from here. There is also a great number of ideas being kicked about.....

Southern California that is way over on the left side of a map and near the bottom right.........

pcarrell:

I think you'll find that you've found a great treasure trove of wisdom and knowledge here.  One word of advice though.......I'd get a pic up soon if you can, before the pic hounds come out.

greenbarn:
WELCOME to the nut house, Mike.    What an awesome bike the Drifter is- I'm sure you agree.  Any questions you may have can usually be answered here.   

Pictures, did somebody mention pictures??    We like pictures...... 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version