3 weeks registered

Started by Snake, November 08, 2014, 10:21:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

racinfan101

Welcome from Central IL!! Very nice ride!!

priest

Woohoo!  Welcome Snake, nice ride.  New myself and gotta tell you these guys are great!  Glad you signed up.

Drift1

Ok riding will definitely excuse you then  ;) Winter is starting to set in now in my parts so won't be to much riding going on now if any for that matter  :P

"I prefer peace,but if trouble must come,let it come in my time,so that my children can live in peace."

Thomas Payne

Snake

I wish I had a good answer , but sometimes you just say to yourself I'll sign up the next time and it never seems to happen. Maybe it was that I was riding every chance I had. ;D ;D

Drift1

Troll another baby ..... what did you do down at drift-in  :o ;D :D ;)

Snake beautiful looking ride ! My question is why did you wait three years lurking in to say hello . Ratman isn't that bad of a guy as long as he takes his meds  ;)

"I prefer peace,but if trouble must come,let it come in my time,so that my children can live in peace."

Thomas Payne

priest

Bike is beautiful!  Welcome to the forum!

49Reo

Nice bike....welcome aboard!

02 Drifter 1500, 02 Softail Frankenstein Trike.."Beauty" and "The Beast"

"If you don't believe your country should come before yourself, Ya can better serve your country, by living somewhere else."  In memory, Stompin' Tom Connors
RIP

CDNRatMan

Welcome......enjoy our  ride in here....as on the road.....

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

Troll

Hi...another "high plains drifter"...looks pretty familiar .....

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

pcarrell

Welcome to the forum!  Yeah, registering really has it's perks!  Nice bike!

moosewing3

Welcome to the forum! Sweet looking bike.

Snake

I watched this form for a long time and decided to register. Man I can't believe all the cool things I was missing out on. I have been riding a 2001 1500 Drifter for 3 years now and get looks where ever I go. I test rode a 2015 Indian Chieftain, love the bike but the price will keep me on the Drifter. Bismarck, N.D.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk