hello from melbourne

Started by antocas, July 22, 2009, 05:53:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Washbrook

Man of few words.
VROC 35598

drifter-paul

Hi Washbrook, only about a 1000K away. Post me if you are coming north - will look after you.  :) 

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Washbrook

Thanks. I sent him a message but his profile says he is in NSW.

Man of few words.
VROC 35598

49Reo

Drifter Paul is over there in your neck of the woods too; as well as being a member here.

Regards,
49Reo

02 Drifter 1500, 02 Softail Frankenstein Trike.."Beauty" and "The Beast"

"If you don't believe your country should come before yourself, Ya can better serve your country, by living somewhere else."  In memory, Stompin' Tom Connors
RIP

Washbrook

Antocas & redback, still got your drifters? I have a 1500 and live out near Chadstone.

Man of few words.
VROC 35598

Redback

Hey Antocas, where in Melbourne are you located?

I am in Ocean Grove, so only an hour or so up the road.
My Drifter 800 and I would be keen to go for a run, have not seen another Drifter on the road and we are getting lonely....... :)

It's my project bike, going to rebuild from the ground up, that is if I can get off it long enough to strip it back, too busy riding at the moment  ;D

Adrian.

antocas

confirmed drifter appreciator --owner here,, have 1999 drifter,like last century ,,but its lovely ,,would like to hear others tales of how to own this beautifull thing.  ive just had a rack made to replace the grab rail ---took a lot of art and soul searching to make it look old and part of the architecture,,but drifters seem to be blank canvas for us lovers of the art as indian proscribed it
regards ,,antocas

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk