Where could I find those springs?

Started by mittico68, December 22, 2018, 12:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Drifter

Quote from: Tfrank59 on December 23, 2018, 21:50:25 PM

We need to figure out what to call them because I did a fork spring search and of course it brings up inside springs.

Tried this and came up with interior fork springs too. "Motorcycle ornamental exterior fork springs"
Gene

1999 Drifter

mittico68

Quote from: Tfrank59 on December 23, 2018, 21:50:25 PM

We need to figure out what to call them because I did a fork spring search and of course it brings up inside springs.

That's what I did, too, with same results...
And that's why I wrote this post, hopin' that some of you Gurus can help me out.

I love my swingin' bike!

Tfrank59

We need to figure out what to call them because I did a fork spring search and of course it brings up inside springs. I don't think I could put them on my bike because that's where my windscreen mounts are, but I'll help look for them.

Tom

'06 Drifter 800, '98 Valkyrie

"HD: The most efficient way to convert gasoline into noise without the pesky effects of horsepower."

greenbarn

That LOOKs  like an idea that I currently have for my 800....  but have not started yet.  I want to replace the upper fork cover with a fake spring --  or wrap the upper cover with said spring-- haven't decided yet.   So I don't know anything about that bike, but looks like what I want to do .

No Worries

chief

Good question. I haven't seen those before.

Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

mittico68

Hi guys.
Lately I came across this nice Drifter (look at pic).
I'd like to add those upper fork springs to ma-deuce.
Does anybody know where to look for?
Thanx and Merry Xmas!

I love my swingin' bike!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk