Drifter Sold

Started by Pilgrim, July 10, 2019, 10:22:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenbarn

Hey, just cuz you sold the drifter, doesn't mean you have to go away!!    Stick around, your wisdom  and wit are still appreciated!!!

How's the fishing going this year, anyway???  Grandson enjoying that ATV??
Take care, Brian. 
No Worries

kw-retrorider

I'm with Troll...sorry to see you go my man...and that was a nice machine. We'll always have the smokey mountains Drift In - Thanks for your camaraderie. All the best and congrats on retirement!

Pilgrim

Old Drifter

Hey Brian, sorry to hear that you sold the Drifter. It was great communicating and dealing with you. Enjoy your retirement and fishing. 

Gene

1999 Drifter

Troll

sorry to see you go. Happy fishing!

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

mittico68

Too bad you had to sold her.
But I understand your reasons and so I wish you all the best for your new plans.
It's been a pleasure for me to meet you on this Forum.
Good luck.  ;)

I love my swingin' bike!

Pilgrim

I  recently retired and have sold my Drifter and will now be concentrating on my other hobby...fishing. This has been an awesome forum with a great group of people. Thanks for all the help and information I have gleaned from you and the friendships made over the years. I truly enjoyed riding and meeting some of you during the Drift-Ins. As life takes me in a different direction, I wish you all a blessed, prosperous, and healthy life. Godspeed.

Brian (pilgrim)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk