1999 Kawasaki Vulcan Drifter 1500 for sale Toronto Canada

Started by serpaco, December 17, 2011, 17:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serpaco

Up for sale is my 1999 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Drifter.  This is a special bike in the sense that it was designed by Cobra Customs USA for Kawasaki in 1999 and it won many design awards and accolades.

If you don't know about the bike here is a link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kawasaki_Vulcan_1500_Drifter

I purchase this bike a few months ago and bought it only to ride with my cruiser buddies, but what I learned is that I am not a cruiser guy. I own and ride Ducati's so unless I am riding a Diavel that's about as cruiser as I would get.

I spent $1000 at Burlington Cycle with a tune-up, matched the front tire to the back, they are brand new, added the wrap on the pipes, new mirrors.  The guy who owned it before me put a Corbin seat on it and low ape hangars.  I don't have the original seat nor the original handle bars.

The bike is in perfect condition and runs like a charm.  My plan was to black it all out in 2012 but I am going to invest in another Ducati and car.

Its running and you can come and see it first hand.

Any questions let me know.  These pictures are before I got the bike.  I have one white wall tire that is brand new but I changed them to all black brand new bridgestones.

This is a great used cruiser, paint is base black with flames in the paint.  Its not perfect in the sense of show bike but it is a great cruiser nonetheless.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk