New guy in Shenandoah Valley

Started by Trooper Jeff, January 22, 2017, 18:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CDNRatMan

And a Rendezvous in North Bay Ontario.......

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

DC

Trooper, check out the Events section of the forum.  We have a Drift-In meet listed in Maggie Valley this summer.

greenbarn

Trooper, WELCOME to the forum!  Don't forget, we like to see DRIFTER pictures....   

No Worries

CDNRatMan

Whole of the Skyline and parts of the blue ridge, and a few others that summer.......

Pilgrim

Did you ride the whole thing? Blue Ridge Parkway and all?

CDNRatMan

Pilgrim I did the Skyline Drive after Pikeville, met a man from Toronto of all places on a Drifter 800 too, so people from Ontario have good taste.......lol.....

mittico68

Welcome aboard, T.J.!
Believe me, you'll be amazed by your new iron horse!
To me, it's 18 years since I've bought mine and I'm still happy to ride her!
BTW, any PICS of your beauty?

I love my swingin' bike!

Pilgrim

your up there.. not far from skyline drive though, good riding. Get on skyline drive and ride all the way to Cherokee NC...that would be a good ride.

Trooper Jeff

A long way from Bristol.  I'm off US 81 at Exit 296.

Pilgrim

Welcome..how far are you from Bristol?

CDNRatMan

Welcome Trooper,
There is nothing in life sweeter than owning a Drifter 800........

DC

Welcome to the forum Trooper Jeff!  I also returned to riding about 4-5 years ago, after a long hiatus.

Old Drifter

Hey Trooper Jeff welcome to the forum! Lots of great info here, I'm sure you'll get all the Drifter help you need here. Post pics when you can too.  8)

Gene

1999 Drifter

Trooper Jeff

Hi! I just purchased a 2000 Drifter 800 at the end of December and am very excited to be a returning rider with a "new to me" Drifter. The PO added Indian markings and the indianhead light on the front fender. Now I'm working on making it my own. I'm going to have a bunch of questions and look forward to the expert advice of this group.

BTW, I write for the US Cavalry Journal, so my friends call me "Trooper." And now I have an iron horse too.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk