Hi, All from the UK

Started by outlaw, August 01, 2016, 13:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenbarn

Quote from: outlaw on August 03, 2016, 01:54:54 AM

Thanks all for the welcome, picked it up yesterday and rode it home , 231ks, it done more mileage than it had done in a few years, stopped for petrol , and when I was walking back to the bike I heard  2 guys talking one of the said" look over there a old Indian, some one has good taste,
Only wish I had bought it years ago when I had the chance  now to start work on it give it a good service, clean up the frame, and have bought chrome flasher  covers before I picked up the bike, The long buying slope has started  ::) even though I told the wife that it needs nothing doing,
her reply was it will want stuff. ::)

Yes, they all "want stuff",  don't they??  ;D

No Worries

outlaw

Thanks all for the welcome, picked it up yesterday and rode it home , 231ks, it done more mileage than it had done in a few years, stopped for petrol , and when I was walking back to the bike I heard  2 guys talking one of the said" look over there a old Indian, some one has good taste,
Only wish I had bought it years ago when I had the chance  now to start work on it give it a good service, clean up the frame, and have bought chrome flasher  covers before I picked up the bike, The long buying slope has started  ::) even though I told the wife that it needs nothing doing,
her reply was it will want stuff. ::)

greenbarn

WELCOME!!!   glad to have another member!   Nice Drifter.

No Worries

DC

Welcome outlaw!  Lots of great people here that always willing to answer any questions you might have.

pcarrell

Welcome to the forum outlaw!

outlaw

Hi, thanks for the welcome,
It is a 800 cc the 400cc are very rare in the uk saying that there is one on ebay over here for more than I paid for mine.

Gooseberrie

Welcome to the forums,
I can totally see it happen. Is this a 400 CC version by any chance?
Greetings from the Netherlands. Alfred

CDNRatMan

Outlaw welcome here also...you can hammer Shunter on this forum also feel free....

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

mittico68

Welcome aboard!
Your bike is damn like mine, except for the body colour... Nice ride!

I love my swingin' bike!

outlaw

Hi, my name is John am from the uk, and I am 60 been riding all my life, saw the bike for sale on a web site, drove to see it only 3 hours away( not like some of your mileage ) and paid a deposit, i am picking my 2001 drifter up on the 2/8/16,
it is fitted with a screen and panniers, it is a import with 7713 km/h) 5142miles from new :) on the clock, last owner has had it for 9 years, and only rode it to the mot station and back, he said that he is not aloud to ride any more, and was very sad to see it go.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk