2000 J model

Started by Troll, July 29, 2015, 13:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Hanbar

Quote from: Troll on July 30, 2015, 18:00:28 PM

I went over to his house today. Seems he took the throttle housing apart so he could reroute his cables when he put a set of risers on it, and couldn't get it back together...all fixed now

Tom let me know when you get close to minnesota, last time you couldnt make it cause of the rain, but i would love to see more drifters around here and to learn from fixing them too!!
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

'04 Vulcan Drifter 800<BR>'06 Boulevard M50

Troll

If you do something you love for a living, you'll never work a day in your life....

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

Pilgrim

Troll, you should just travel the country, anytime we need a mechanic we just post it up and you come ridin'. You stay at that house until the next need arises..
;D

Troll

I went over to his house today. Seems he took the throttle housing apart so he could reroute his cables when he put a set of risers on it, and couldn't get it back together...all fixed now

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

49Reo

Trust Troll more than Allstate....he's our fix-it guru. ...and he don't sell insurance... :D

02 Drifter 1500, 02 Softail Frankenstein Trike.."Beauty" and "The Beast"

"If you don't believe your country should come before yourself, Ya can better serve your country, by living somewhere else."  In memory, Stompin' Tom Connors
RIP

CDNRatMan

;)  Your in good hands with Troll.....

just does not soun as reassuring as the Allstate commercials.....

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

pcarrell

Yeah, he's definately in good hands!

Pilgrim

Well he is in good hands..and I can see you smilin' like a posssum.  :)

Troll

He is a local man whose wife already owns an 800 Drifter. He has a Classic that he is replacing with the Drifter

CDNRatMan

ok clarify just whom is he?

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

JagLite

Oh, boy!
A new bike to play with  :)
Think of the possibilities   ;)

Attitude:
The difference between
Ordeal and ADVENTURE

Troll

He just bought it. It runs, but not very well. I'll be helping him with it. Lots of "custom" parts (read home made/crude).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk