What is your favorite BEER!

Started by chief, January 06, 2011, 19:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrifterMedic

I used to be a big Black & Tan fan.....Half Harp half Guiness.... Preferrably in a liter mug....  Now I stick to a Michelada with Dos XX and lots of salt....

Bruce

VN1500

Lately, I like sampling the Belgian beers. Three very good ones are.

1) Orval

2) Duval....both a med lager,very lively.

3) Draak a more robust Ale...very smooth & moocho-tasty! :D

And my favorite domestic, Sierra Nevada.

chief

I hear you troll... my consumption is very limited... which is why what I drink is really important to me. Like most things in life moderation is the key. I think my American Indian heritage conflicts with my Scottish/Irish/Sailor heritage... my father and grandfather (fraternal) were alcoholics - which told me to be REALLY careful. It almost got me whilst in the Navy... but like you I fixed it without a lot of problems.

Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

Troll

On April 1st, I will be 31 years completely sober.  I used to drink a lot. My favorite domestic beer was
Shaeffer, followed by Miller High Life. Mt favorite imports were Kirin, Asahi, (Japanese) and San Miguel (Philippine), and Dortmunder.  I never got into Lowenbrau, like so many of my friends did.  Used to drink beer either mixed with cheap pop wine, like boone's farm, or as a boilermaker, usually with decent bourbon.   I decided, 31 years ago, that my consumption just had to stop, so I quit, as they say "cold turkey". Since I quit, I replaced my alcohol consumption with something a little more adult. I have become what some might call a coffee connoisseur. Not a coffee snob. I can't stand starbucks, always tastes like it's been burned....I do like it strong, black, no sugar....Here is a picture of two packages I just received from a past exchange student from Sao Paulo....You won't fine these in your local piggly wiggly.....I'm working on the dark roast, and the other one is from the mountains....absolutely spectacular

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

griz01

I have 2 not in really in any real order:

1. Cold

2. Free

1999 Drifter 1500

tgoelz

I'm a Jim Beam in water drinker but when I do drink beer ... Moslson Canadian or MGD

Thom

Redbeard

I'm with Terry G... Guinness on cold days and Pabst in the summer!  ;)

cochise

lefecious

I'm kind of fond of this stuff, for obvious reasons

Varooom

Redhook Longhammer Ale at their brewpub, connected to the big tank in Newington, New Hampshire,
Varooom

two wheels of fury

Sam Adams on a good day. Natty Light on a bad day.

Chevazon

TerryG

ski.dive

IF THE BEER HAS A TWIST TOP BOTTLE... I DO NOT DRINK IT!!! ;) ;) ;)

klake1

I like Bud light Chelada or Bud Chelada (both taste the same), and on those warm summer days Blue Moon (Coors) or Shock Top (Anhieser Busch). I have tried most of the rest but I like the light beers better than the dark beers.

High Plains Drifter

chief

Never had the Cherry Wheat... will give it a try.

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

tmassey

aclone

I'm mostly a Jack drinker. But a pint of Guinness on ( draft) is always enjoyable. On hot days when we are ridding shock top is a great choice, no more than when riding.

marshalldoll

I'll take a Sam Adams Cherry Wheat!!
Dan

chief

Too freakin cold to ride (so no drinking restrictions), No project bike or major bike projects for this winter ... yet, so...

I'm a "light" drinker, so I expect my beer to be GOOD and full-bodied is good for me.

Anyway, my favorites are:

1) Smithwick's Irish Ale
2) Murphy's Stout.

What's yours?

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk