HELP: Gallery Pictures

Started by chief, April 11, 2019, 10:54:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chief

To post these in your account gallery, you need to go to GALLERY in the top nav bar and upload these to your account page. 

Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

53Indian

February 2022

chief

Quote from: Tim on June 01, 2022, 00:17:15 AM

Got it thanks! I've been on this forum for how many years and never knew that was there.
I guess I was thinking it would be cool to have a page on the main board where people could talk about their bike; maybe how long they'd had it, what mods they did and some photos of the journey.

Don't be afraid to click on things... explore. There is a lot of stuff here. We've tried to organize the information to be easy to find. We have 10's of thousands of posts, pictures, mod pages, etc.

We recently put a post in every Mods/Troubleshooting board with a list of links to our many mods and tips. If you haven't explored those yet, give it a shot.

And be sure and add your own stuff to the list... even if it has been done before, everyone does things a bit differently. Help us keep things up-to-date!

Cheers. 

Like Like x 1 Agree Agree x 1 View List

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

Tim

Quote from: chief on May 31, 2022, 22:18:12 PM

Make sure you are signed in. In the upper nav bar just under the VDR Logo,  Gallery is between Calendar and Classifieds. Hover over the button for options.

Got it thanks! I've been on this forum for how many years and never knew that was there.
I guess I was thinking it would be cool to have a page on the main board where people could talk about their bike; maybe how long they'd had it, what mods they did and some photos of the journey. 

Like Like x 1 View List

chief

Quote from: Tim on May 31, 2022, 11:09:06 AM

Hi Chief I don't see the Gallery anywhere.
When I click on 'Pictures of Anything' I see a sticky on top that you made announcing the Gallery but it only has a dead link.
Cheers, Tim

Make sure you are signed in. In the upper nav bar just under the VDR Logo,  Gallery is between Calendar and Classifieds. Hover over the button for options.

Like Like x 1 View List

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

Tim

Hi Chief I don't see the Gallery anywhere.
When I click on 'Pictures of Anything' I see a sticky on top that you made announcing the Gallery but it only has a dead link.
Cheers, Tim 

Like Like x 1 View List

chief

That is the purpose of the GALLERY. There are thousands of photos there. Members can see member galleries, search by member name, etc.

Guests can't post, but members can. If you haven't used the Gallery, make sure you have a good look at it. There is a very good search feature. If you can't see the Gallery link in the NAV BAR and you are a registered member, please let me know.

Thanks for the response. 

Like Like x 1 View List

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

mittico68

Me too, I would like to see a kind of show-up-your-bike page: something where each member might upload a limited number of pics (such as: front, rear, left side and right side), to be automatically seen as a scroll on video; with the chance to refresh them, after any upgrade of our scoots.
The "Gallery" page would remain just in case someone wants to post more photos.
Just my 2 cents.

Like Like x 1 Agree Agree x 1 View List
I love my swingin' bike!

Tim

I would love to see photos of everyone's bikes!
I have not tried to upload any photos to the new site yet but having an easy way to do that would be great. Keep up the good work gents!

Edit: saw this:
https://www.vulcandrifterriders.com/forum/index.php/topic,54014.0.html

Like Like x 1 View List

chief

Remember, any pic you post on the Gallery has to be approved.

I get an email when one is waiting for approval, but I may not be able to approve it right away. Just be patient. Sorry for this step, but spammers make it necessary. Finding and removing 100 spam pics takes a very long time!

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk