ISO Luggage rack for 2001 1500 Drifter

Started by HAZED, January 29, 2020, 11:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenbarn

Quote from: OR Seedman on January 30, 2020, 06:54:27 AM

Although I have not advertised them recently here on the forum, I still manufacture two styles of luggage racks for the 1500 Drifter.  One is a heavy duty rack that attaches directly to the oem saddlebag rails and has 3 height adjustments.  the other one is a lighter duty rack that attaches to the frame at the same places as the oem saddlebag rails and can be used with or without the rails and has adjustable tilt.  The heavy duty one requires that you have oem style saddlebag rails.  both are also designed to use my solo seat backrest mount (you supply your own style pad).  email me if you are interested and I can send you some pics and pricing.  I have pics of both styles on my 1500 in my gallery....but my personal ones are chromed.  I don't offer the chrome ones for sale (far to $$$), but they do come in black gloss powder coat.

OR Seedman

Just the man I was going to recommend....
No Worries

OR Seedman

Although I have not advertised them recently here on the forum, I still manufacture two styles of luggage racks for the 1500 Drifter.  One is a heavy duty rack that attaches directly to the oem saddlebag rails and has 3 height adjustments.  the other one is a lighter duty rack that attaches to the frame at the same places as the oem saddlebag rails and can be used with or without the rails and has adjustable tilt.  The heavy duty one requires that you have oem style saddlebag rails.  both are also designed to use my solo seat backrest mount (you supply your own style pad).  email me if you are interested and I can send you some pics and pricing.  I have pics of both styles on my 1500 in my gallery....but my personal ones are chromed.  I don't offer the chrome ones for sale (far to $$$), but they do come in black gloss powder coat.

OR Seedman

OR Seedman

chief

The Mods/Accessories link has several mods and info for saddlebag bracket sources. One on there may be beneficial to you.

https://www.vulcandrifterriders.com/forum/index.php?action=links;cat=33

Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

HAZED

Anyone have some feedback on options for a luggage rack - new or original? APPARENTLY, trying to build your own with minimal knowledge (and clearance) is not a good idea - - railroad tracks are pretty unforgiving. :(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk