Canadian mini Drift In

Started by CDNRatMan, June 20, 2015, 17:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CDNRatMan

it was a great day for a great cause and lots of fun here is my neighbor Chris and his hound Harley, who tips the scale at 110 lbs and is a puppy......lol......and my other riding buddy Ric.

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

pcarrell

Looks like you had a great time!

greenbarn

No Worries

CDNRatMan

Today was North Bay's Annual Ride For Dad in support of prostate cancer. This turned into a sort of Mini Drift In for Drifter Riders of Northern Ontario, 2 from North Bay (800 / 1500), one each from Redbridge (2004, 800) and New Liskeard (2003? 1500). I missed the other 2 gentleman they were there then wham gone. So next weekend at the Biker Reunion I'll get their pictures.
The picture of the mint green Indian, if you look in the back ground right behind it is a Harley, all black, the owner of the Indian won it last fall in a draw, gave it to his wife and bought the Indian. That is Wayne from New Liskeard with me.....
I also had the honour of being the ride for a mother, who's daughter was on the Harley in our group. The parents had separated years ago, the father passed away from prostate cancer 2 years ago. The daughter was diagnosed with some illness that leaves her very anemic, and she asked her uncle to let her ride with him, he in turned asked me if I could take the mother as she also wanted to do this in honour of the father. Who can say no. Was a fantastic day weather wise and they both had a really good time. Mission accomplished. 

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk