International Women's Ride Day

Started by DriftinGirl, April 25, 2015, 19:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CDNRatMan

;)  Best part is that you are well known to her and as soon as I asked if she was Gail from Antigonish she knew it was you who was behind the prank....lol...

So broken leg is himself looking after you and taking good care of the nurse.....

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

DriftinGirl

Now, now... Ratman, a fellow could do worse than being  asked to surprise a lovely, oldish, hippie sleeping in her van at Walmart in North Bay!!

The leg is the result of walking my sweet little Dolly. We were playing in the front yard and I stepped into a gopher hole....foot stayed but the leg kept going. There I was lying on the ground yelling "Help! I've fallen and I can't get up." Lucky for me MikeakaFred was home and heard me.

CDNRatMan

;)  oh wait till you hear the story behind this episode....lol...I am not going to steal this thunder....but also ask our own lovely lady what she tasked me with this week.......

greenbarn

So sorry to hear about the broken leg...  Hope you heal up fast.

I'm sure that was undoubtedly Mike's fault....  :o ;D

No Worries

CDNRatMan

You broke your leg, and pray tell us what happened enquiring minds would like the details........

DriftinGirl

It was too cold to ride May 2nd. Got bike out of storage May 7th and broke my leg on the 8th (not bike related) Sooooo no riding for the next 6-8 weeks or more depending on how physio goes when the cast comes off.   :o >:( :'(

DriftinGirl

:'(  Looking out the window one has to wonder if it will happen....ground is covered again and still snowing!

CDNRatMan

greenbarn

Hopefully it will have warmed up by then!!!   It's been in the 30s-40s-50s here again all week....

And Andy, no this doesn't mean you bring out your red dress.....

No Worries

CDNRatMan

Are you talking Freddie boy with you?

DriftinGirl

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk