Let's see if we can find further Drifter's in Spain

Started by Gerhardberger, December 11, 2012, 11:32:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daimlerlimo

Yes the bike was already restricted to the 35kw which the A2 licence limits .

Gerhardberger

Quote from: daimlerlimo on March 31, 2013, 05:35:44 AM

My wife has just got her A2 Spanish driving licence and I have managed to get for her a 2001 Drifter VN800 so you can add her to the Spanish list of Drifter riders in Spain.
I have lowered the seating position on the bike for her since she is only 1,60 cm by adding a Suzuki Marauder 250 solo seat and I have added a Harley Softail handlebar so as to get the width of the handle bar suitable for her reach.
Unfortuately I have sold my Drifter VN1500...migrated to Harley Street Glide

Have you limited the bike? The 800 has mo horsepower than the allowed for the A2 ...

daimlerlimo

My wife has just got her A2 Spanish driving licence and I have managed to get for her a 2001 Drifter VN800 so you can add her to the Spanish list of Drifter riders in Spain.
I have lowered the seating position on the bike for her since she is only 1,60 cm by adding a Suzuki Marauder 250 solo seat and I have added a Harley Softail handlebar so as to get the width of the handle bar suitable for her reach.
Unfortuately I have sold my Drifter VN1500...migrated to Harley Street Glide

Gerhardberger

chief

if you go to the Registry on the web site, you can do a country search. Since folks don't report when the sell their bikes, and not everyone Registers their bike...  some of these may be wrong.

Here's a direct link for Spain...
http://www.vulcandrifterriders.com/vdrcountry.php?q=SPAIN
Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

Gerhardberger

I know:

1.- Gerhardberger  800    Red
2.- Alex                   800    Red
3.- Drifter50            800    Canary Islands

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk