Not Drifter related but could be...

Started by 49Reo, February 13, 2016, 20:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JagLite

When I was younger I would have enjoyed riding that road on the left side.   8)

Now I would find it extremely stressful to ride on even up tight against the mountain.   :-\

Attitude:
The difference between
Ordeal and ADVENTURE

DC

Just one wrong bump and you're over the edge.

gdrudd13

That's even crazier than some of the switchback roads in Colorado. I will say that some of those roads get really skinny and even in a Jeep will make your buttcheeks pucker. Usually about the time your mirror is hitting a mountain and the opposite side tire isn't entirely on the road. I'd never do it on a motorcycle though.

2000 Drifter 800

49Reo

One thing about it, if you went off the edge, you would likely have time to repent your sins before hitting bottom......providing you could quit screaming long enough...... ;D

02 Drifter 1500, 02 Softail Frankenstein Trike.."Beauty" and "The Beast"

"If you don't believe your country should come before yourself, Ya can better serve your country, by living somewhere else."  In memory, Stompin' Tom Connors
RIP

greenbarn

No Worries

DC

Okay, I was getting sea sick just watching that.   :o

I wonder how long it takes for the road crew to show up after you report a pot hole.   ;D ;)

greenbarn

Wow, beautiful scenery.  But it seems as though you'd have to be nuts to ride that road.  I mean the tire track the dude is in is less than a foot from the edge in places...  That means, it appears,  his left hand grip and left foot are hanging off the edge of that 1000' + drop off...    Maybe it's one of those things that it's not as bad as it seems....

No Worries

CDNRatMan

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

49Reo

https://www.facebook.com/ArchiEngineering/videos/391473381049903/?fallback=1

https://www.facebook.com/155927831742/videos/10153621990146743/

Hope the links work....

02 Drifter 1500, 02 Softail Frankenstein Trike.."Beauty" and "The Beast"

"If you don't believe your country should come before yourself, Ya can better serve your country, by living somewhere else."  In memory, Stompin' Tom Connors
RIP

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk