What is your favourite travel speed at Drifter

Started by moto, June 23, 2020, 11:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troll

Quote from: OR Seedman on June 23, 2020, 12:26:27 PM

for me, I like to cruise at 60 mph on my 1500 (96.5606 kph for everyone on the metric system).  The bike rumbles at a nice smooth rpm and I can take any back road around my area without having to worry about being too slow or too fast....

although, with my speedometer being off about 8% (GPS verified), I keep it at 65 on the gauge.....:P

anyone got any suggestions on fixing that issue?  Tires are stock sizes, so it's got to be in the electronics.....mines a 2001, by the way.

I put a speedo healer on mine. Works great. I decided to adjust it for total mileage rather than speed. Mine's off 2 1/2 mph, but the mileage is spot on. Actually, having that small speed error has probably saved me a few in town speeding tickets....

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

OR Seedman

for me, I like to cruise at 60 mph on my 1500 (96.5606 kph for everyone on the metric system).  The bike rumbles at a nice smooth rpm and I can take any back road around my area without having to worry about being too slow or too fast....

although, with my speedometer being off about 8% (GPS verified), I keep it at 65 on the gauge.....:P

anyone got any suggestions on fixing that issue?  Tires are stock sizes, so it's got to be in the electronics.....mines a 2001, by the way.

OR Seedman

moto

What is your favourite travel speed at Drifter?

I like about 90km/h.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk