What happened to all the introductions????

Started by chief, March 29, 2015, 15:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mittico68

Quote from: greenbarn on January 17, 2019, 19:51:27 PM

So write us another one.   "Hey, this is Mittico from Italy, and I LOVE DRIFTERS'.....   8)

Ok, but I guess I'd better wait until I've finished the current mods to ma-deuce: so I'll be able to post some fresh pics!  ;)

I love my swingin' bike!

greenbarn

So write us another one.   "Hey, this is Mittico from Italy, and I LOVE DRIFTERS'.....   8)

No Worries

mittico68

Quote from: chief on January 16, 2019, 17:02:50 PM

That was 2015! No problems now.

I know.
But I was lookin' for my introduction (must have been back in 2013, if I'm not mistakin'), and I couldn't find it...
Oh well, I guess I can still go on even without it.  ;)

I love my swingin' bike!

chief

Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

mittico68

Quote from: chief on March 29, 2015, 15:20:03 PM

Does look like some of them may have disappeared. I will investigate further.

Chief, any update?
Just curious...

I love my swingin' bike!

chief

Does look like some of them may have disappeared. I will investigate further.

Just a reminder to all... This section is for Introductions.  A picture or two of your bike in an introduction works fine.  Any thing more than that should be located in the appropriate section. Just start a new topic where you think it belongs. We do this so people can find stuff later. Believe me it does matter when you start having thousands of posts.

Remember we have a gallery for as many pics as you want to add. And the Pictures of Anything area is for... pictures of anything.

You can look at your profile and you can find all your previous posts, in the event the one you are talking about was moved. Like this one is about to be !!  8)   

Jag I moved your story to General Discussion!!

Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk