Hi All I hope you are all well

Started by Drifterdamien, January 15, 2009, 00:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indy

Quote from: Drifterdamien on May 25, 2009, 07:00:36 AM

Im very lucky to have it and i wont be parting with her.
is it easy for you guys to get the parts for yours were u r

i find it hard and because i suppose it is so unique they want to charge a premium for them

she does turn heads people always look twice they just cant work it out until they ask it is always a great conversation starter

Hi,,

i have made some parts for myself,,,

email me and i will send some photo"S.

a.pauw@home.nl

Indy

chief

Its not easy to get parts for the drifter... SOME parts anyway. Fortunately a majority of the "parts" aren't unique to the drifter. Aftermarket products are more difficult to get. Most of the rest can be acquired from oem parts distributors.

That's why we have a lot of accessory info on the web site. Make sure you add OZ specific accessory info to help out other Aussie Drifter riders.

Cheers.

Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

Drifterdamien

Im very lucky to have it and i wont be parting with her.
is it easy for you guys to get the parts for yours were u r

i find it hard and because i suppose it is so unique they want to charge a premium for them

she does turn heads people always look twice they just cant work it out until they ask it is always a great conversation starter

pcarrell

Drifters are unique.......especially yours for where you're at!

Drifterdamien

thank you for that information it looks like i have the only one in western australia

Nash99

Hi and welcome. Please post a pic of your scooter when you get the time.  :o
Nash99

chief

There are a few. You can go to the Drifter Registry on the web site and look up by country.

http://www.vulcandrifterriders.com

Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

Drifterdamien

Hi all my name is damien i am from perth western australia its great to see a site dedicated to such a fabulous bike i own an 1999 1500cc drifter and i am wondering if there are any more in australia because apparently they werent sucessful in australia i would love to catch up with any one that has one and would love to ride . ;D ;D ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk