Coulee Cruzin' (WI)

Started by Troll, July 29, 2015, 19:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troll

Quote from: greenbarn on July 24, 2016, 22:59:59 PM

It was bad for me - left Sparta at 0605, clear for about 30 miles, but then heavy fog until about 10:00.

that fog stuff was one of the things I was worrying about during the rally. Sometimes it goes down into the 50's over night and the fog is so bad you can't see 50' ahead. Glad you made it to S.D. ok

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

greenbarn

Quote from: Troll on July 24, 2016, 19:27:01 PM

Of course it will... Did you have much trouble with the fog on Saturday morning?  :o

It was bad for me - left Sparta at 0605, clear for about 30 miles, but then heavy fog until about 10:00.

No Worries

Troll

Of course it will... Did you have much trouble with the fog on Saturday morning?  :o

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

CDNRatMan

???  :-\  :o some how the Italian person getting a flat tire will all come back and get blamed on me......and I am in SD now....

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

greenbarn

I think it was safe to say 'A good time was had by all'.

The scenery is really nice, and lots of good food all over.  Tom out did himself planning the rides, and the memorial ride was really nice.

Thanks, Tom, for all the hard work!  Much appreciated.

No Worries

Troll

I got an email from Teri...John had a flat tire on the way home....but he's a ROK member, so he got free roadside assistance (HINT, HINT). My Front tire is totally shot, but it DID make it to the end of the rally. I just ordered 2 new tires from J&P so I'm putting the Drifter away for the time being and putting some serious miles on the "W"... ;D

DC

Glad everyone had a good time and had safe rides.

Troll

I want to thank all of you for the kind words. This was my first attempt to do anything like this, and I do believe it went pretty well. I'm really glad you had a good time, I know I did!

CDNRatMan

Thanks TJ, now heading west and then north to the Peg then home....

tj

CDNRatMan

some more shots from today

CDNRatMan

Today marked the last day of Coulee Cruzin' here in Wisconsin. What a fantastic state to ride around in, people are really nice, roads are really decent, and the food good lord the food is awesome.
I for one really enjoyed my time here and want to publicly thank our own Man under the Bridge Troll for all his efforts and time in getting this organized and done for us.
Pictures are from the High Ground, please goggle that and read about it it was awesome and sad at the same time.

greenbarn

Quote from: CDNRatMan on July 21, 2016, 23:55:59 PM

:o ::)

John's hot date, she turned out to be cool to his charm....

oh and yes we did get a bit of a shower just as the day ended sort of....

Yep, she was definitely too hot for him....  With that sun, you should have seen the blisters she left on his lips  :o

No Worries

CDNRatMan

:o ::)

John's hot date, she turned out to be cool to his charm....

oh and yes we did get a bit of a shower just as the day ended sort of....

CDNRatMan

Drifter Riders

Mean Streak rider......

Ice Cream stop.....

CDNRatMan

Drifter fenders......

line of Drifters

DC

Always great to see a line up of Drifters!   8)

Pilgrim

Looks like good ridin', good weather, and good friends. Y'all be careful, wish I was there. Roads look alittle rough though but that is expected up there where it snows a lot.

mittico68

I do envy ya all, so much!!!
Have a safe ridin' and keep us posted with pics.

I love my swingin' bike!

greenbarn

Some beautiful scenery here in the Coulee region.  Having a great time.

No Worries

CDNRatMan

CDNRatMan

So you counted the bikes and so then we set off. Well please count the bikes in the first picture in this post.........

yup one missing. Whom is missing. Mr. I been doing this for years,  never forget, I am the Italian Stallion, I am the best.......

Yup my second best well third best, ok perhaps my 3567th best freind John forgot to gas up and he had to make us wait for him to go and get fuel...... :o ???

CDNRatMan

ma no, that is actually a buddy of Trolls.

So today we went for a really nice ride and we took time for a few pictures. So have a look and I have a chance to explain them to you.
So the idea was side stands up at 1000, and met for breakfast at 0830 that would give everyone time to get ready to ride....correct.........

please count the bikes in the last picture.......

kw-retrorider

Ratman....is that you on the high wheel?

CDNRatMan

ok so some pictures from Sparta.....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk