Respect?

Started by DriftinGirl, June 11, 2014, 18:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IBI-UBU

8)...we just look cooler doing it..LMAO!!!!

49Reo

Some people need a reality check. Bikers and motorcyclists put their pants on one leg at a time, just like the rest of the world....

02 Drifter 1500, 02 Softail Frankenstein Trike.."Beauty" and "The Beast"

"If you don't believe your country should come before yourself, Ya can better serve your country, by living somewhere else."  In memory, Stompin' Tom Connors
RIP

IBI-UBU

:o  she probably would have run out of there...screaming from fright...

Most people here would be more than happy to go before us bikers....sometimes we take a lot of time to pay for our stuff...usually adding more things to the pile already on the counter....LOL!!!

CDNRatMan

Just imagine her terror if you were there with your daughters on their rides......lol.......

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

DriftinGirl

LOL...yep! ...a wobbley newbie, with grey curls peaking out from under my helmet. It's a wonder she didn't faint!!

CDNRatMan

....she was scared of the badass biker chick

if only they knew you like we know you.......marshmallow...

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

DriftinGirl

Yesterday I pulled up to the pump just as the woman across the island finished filling her half-ton. I filled the Drifter an went inside. The attendant was out at the full-service pump. The woman wouldn't meet my gaze and as soon as the attendant came in she told him "You can wait on this lady first". I promptly respond "No, no you were first". She insists "I really don't mind" .  I made her go first.  Rode away grinning....she was scared of the badass biker chick....heeheehee

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk