Member only board information

Started by chief, April 02, 2013, 09:14:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chief

This area currently contains 2-3 boards. You aren't seeing those boards because you have not requested access or are not at the correct post level.

REQUEST BOARDS: To gain access to these boards you must send a PM to me or the board moderator. Or ask in the Information/introduction board. Any place where I will see it will be fine.

Frigate Pub - This is an open discussion board. If you are thin-skinned, don't like salty language and off-color jokes or like to whine and be offended. DO NOT request access to this area. Once you reach Sr. Member status you will automatically have access to this board. If you don't want it let me know.

Chapel - This is a non-denominational religious area for prayer requests, sick/fallen comrades etc. It is NOT a religion debate board. If you don't like religion, don't request access to this area. If you are at a level where access is automatically granted and you don't want this board to show up, let me know and I will fix it for you.

SENIOR LEVEL BOARDS: These are automatically available once you reach Sr. Member status

Goat Locker - discussions on how to improve the site. All Senior level folks are automatically included once they reach the Sr. Member level.

Chapel
Frigate Pub

There will be more request and automatic boards as we go along. Remember, for access send me a PM (personal message).

Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk