Howdy all

Started by Kow8rdr, August 18, 2019, 23:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenbarn

Welcome, Craig!   Nice ride

No Worries

westfield21

Welcome Craig! It's great to have you aboard!

"When you're wearing a full face motorcycle helmet, people don't know who you are. So I just wander around and, yeah, it's pretty awesome.

mittico68

You're in the right place, Craig.
This Forum has got tons of infos, suggestions and cameraderie, with a bunch of great helpin' people too!
So, welcome aboard and happy ridin'!
BTW: nice scoot.

I love my swingin' bike!

Kow8rdr

You can guess I'm a newbie, I just purchased a 2005 drifter 800 indian,so I thought I'd join y'all for some info,advice,learnin and commaraderie...I previously had a Harley ,2 different Goldwing a Vulcan nomad and in my earlier years a triumph Bonneville. Yep im old but still kickin and ridin. I love old skool and im pretty handy at tinkerin.Although not perfect I believe I got a decent deal on this Indian clone,being it only has 5840 miles when I picked it up,now sporting 6000 and some change,it needs some tic as p.o. let it sit in garage from 2007 till today. He put a little over 500 miles on it since he purchased it in 2007. I know right,he called it his show piece. Anyway I'm Craig and presently living in mid Missouri so stop by and say hi. Later

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk